Friday, March 22, 2013

Easy Mint Chocolate Brownies



Who loves anything chocolate mint?  I do!  Mint chocolate chip ice cream, Girl Scout Thin Mints, Andy's mint sandwiches and mint truffles are all favorites of mine. My daughter told me about these brownies and this recipe is SO easy.  I just had to share it.
First bake your favorite brownies from a mix or from scratch whatever you prefer.  Thick or thin...it doesn't matter.
After the brownies are done cooking melt 1 cup of chocolate chips in the microwave.  Slowly add 1/2 can of sweetened, condensed milk to the melted chocolate chips stirring as you go.  Take your time or the chocolate thickens too fast.  You can add  more if you like.  The more you add the thinner the chocolate will be.  I added a little more than half a can and mine turned out like frosting.

Spread chocolate over warm brownies.

Top with broken mint Oreos.  You could use any flavor or color of Oreo   This would be cute for Halloween with orange filled Oreos or for Easter with pink ones, but I like mint the best!  : )
ENJOY!!!
Come back soon,
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...