Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Peanut Butter and Jelly Popcorn




Here is another idea that I tried from Pinterest.  It comes from "Something Swanky". Peanut butter and Jelly popcorn.  Doesn't that sound good?! Well,  It is!!!  And it's cute so it makes the perfect gift!  I did these for the ladies that I visit/teach.  You just mix White chocolate with peanut buter for one batch and Grape jelly with White chocolate for the other.  Let them cool and dry and then combine them!  How easy is that?  Ashton,  You are a genious!   They whipped up pretty fast.  I used air popped popcorn and loved the paper bag look that Ashton used so I went with that as a container.  Since I was delivering them as gifts I placed each bag inside a cellophane bag and added a popcorn tag that I made using my Cricut. I used the "Slumber Party" cartridge. No caption this time. Here is the original source.  

 Hope you'll try it.  I know you'll love it!


Come back soon,
 

1 comment:

Something Swanky said...

Oh my gosh! These bags are SO cute!! I wish I was as skilled at packaging! My paper bag gifts NEVER look this cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...