Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Phew!

Not long ago I was looking forward to the end of April with almost equal amounts of joy and fear. 3 HUGE events were drawing closer and all were set to occur within the time frame of about 2 weeks. Well, I'm here to say I survived the stress and I have she'd many tears of joy these last couple of weeks.

Wedding:
So glad to have Daniel in the family! He and Morgan are the cutest couple and love each other SO much! I will post more about their wedding later.


Mission:
I really love this picture of Dallin saying goodbye to his little brother for two years. I'm so proud of Dallin and I am excited to hear about his experiences with the people in Russia.


Rachel:
Wow. I'm pretty sure my life just changed forever! I wondered what it would feel like to be a grandma. Would I feel an instant bond? Would I feel like she belonged to me? Would she melt my heart like my children did? YES, YES, and YES!!! I adore this little sweetheart! She is sweet and healthy and oh so beautiful!!!!
(I will share some projects that we did for her nursery in a later post.)


I return home in just a few days and I don't know how I'm going to leave her. Life will be a little different with just 4 people living under our roof. All 8 of us lived together last year. May is always a busy month with the school year coming to an end. Then I can take a breath and enjoy summer which is always over WAY too fast!!

Come back soon,
Suzy



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...