Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Have you "BEAN" living up to your privilege? Handout





Handout for YW or RS




I thought this would work for a handout for the young Women lesson coming up.  How Do I Honor and Uphold the Priesthood.  It is such a privilege to have prophets, priests and other priesthood holders in our lives.  Are we doing all we can to live up to that privilege?  I just filled little bags 3x5 with Jelly Beans and attached the quote and then added a bow.  Pretty easy!


Print the tags HERE.

I think this also works for the Relief Society Chapter in Daughters in my Kingdom.  Living up to your privilege.  In fact, I made this handout for my mother-law who will be teaching this lesson. 

 We just got back from San Francisco-my very favorite place to vacation.  While we were there we decided to tour the Jelly Belly factory. I found a youtube video HERE that shows the process. (The music is cute, but gets a little old so I turned the sound off when I watched it.)

 I've never been much of a jelly bean fan, but Jelly Bellies seem to be in a category of their own and I LOVE those little guys.  The tour of the factory was really interesting.  I was amazed to find that it was such a long process with several steps.  It can take up to 21 days to complete the production of a Jelly Belly bean.

I thought this was a great example of Mortality.  Before we get the stamp of approval we have a lot of changing and growing to do.  I used "Belly Flops" They are the Jelly beans who aren't perfect.

Hope you find this useful.
Come back soon,
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...