Monday, July 15, 2013

Treasure Up The Truths of The Gospel



This is what I did for my VT this month.  I have done my visits yet, but I am ready to go!

This month's message is on Teaching and Learning the Gospel.  There is a quote from Spencer W. Kimball where he is encouraging women to be educated and to "Treasure up the truths of the gospel".  I'm pretty sure everyone I know loves Nestle's Chocolate Treasures so I thought they would be perfect!

  I made the little treasure boxes from my Bags, Tags Boxes and More 2 Cricut Cartridge, but you really don't have to use a treasure box because the candy says it all!  You could even use a clear bag and attach the tag and it would be perfect.  I filled the boxes with Treasures and added the tag and that was it!  EASY!  (I added a Ring Pop for my friend who can't have chocolate.)

Print tags HERE
I just cut them out and glued them to a piece of patterned paper.

Come back soon,
   

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...