Friday, August 23, 2013

Back To School Kit- for teacher


 Are you Kidding me? Summer is already over?! I can't believe how quickly that went by! Is it just me, or does summer pass by more quickly each year? Sigh!

Like it or not the boys are back in school on Monday. I can't believe I only have two left in school. Tanner's a junior And Kade is a fourth grader. I love doing teacher gifts for my kid's elementary school teachers! I only have three years left so I am going to enjoy it while I can.

I put together this "Back to School Kit" for Kade's teacher.


I got everything at Big Lots. The container is a plastic file box or magazine holder. I have filled it with school supplies including colorful folders, Highlighters, sticky notes, glue sticks, tissues, hand sanitizer and a calendar.

It came together really fast because I just put everything in the file box and made a label for the front. The label was simple because everything but the words was already on the paper. I got the paper a couple of years ago at the scrapbook convention in Salt Lake City. The company is My Minds Eye. I wrote the words "Back to School Kit" with stickers. You can't really see the light pink ones in the photo, but in "real life" they show up fine. I inked the edges in pink and added a few dashes on some of the flowers with a black pen.






I made a small card using diecuts and punches. I wrapped it all in cellophane, tied it with a pink bow, added the card and that's it! I think it turned out cute. I hope Kade's teacher likes it.

Good luck sending your kids back to school if you haven't already. Have fun signing all the waivers, filling out all the forms and helping with homework. Here we go...


Come back soon,
   

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...