My house needs some TLC. With two daughters married and two kids on missions we went from 6 kids to 2 kids at home in the space of a year. It's been an adjustment, but in a way it's been nice. There is much less chaos with less people coming and going and waaay fewer dishes and laundry! It's also time to update a few things around here. Here is my first project--
I used a can of paint that I had originally intended to use for my mudroom walls. Here's a picture of the label if you are interested.
I guess I doubled up on the primer because there is primer in this paint. Probably not necessary, but didn't hurt either.
Come back soon,