Saturday, October 12, 2013

Halloween Star



I am so in love with this time of year. I suspect it's amazing just about everywhere and Utah is no exception! I love the cooler temps, the colorful leaves and the beautiful skies. IT JUST MAKES ME SO HAPPY!!!

I've got my house all decorated
and I'm just loving it as I watch other people's decorations appear as well.

This year I decorated a metal star for my front door and I thought I'd share it with you.

First I cut paper to fit each section of the star then "glued" the paper on with mod Podge.
I made Pom poms out of tulle and glued one to each star point with hot glue.
I added a variety of ribbon to the top.

I used my cricket to cut out the letters B O O. I attached each to a rosette and glued them to a ribbon that I secured with hot glue behind each Pom Pom.
I hope you are enjoying the change in seasons.


Come back soon,

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...