Tuesday, February 25, 2014

I am Still Here. I Promise!

It has been forever since I have blogged anything!  I am a disgrace to the world of blogging for sure.  I should be fired!  I really have been busy with kids and husband and life.  

My cute daughter Hayley returned home from her LDS Mission to England in January.  I have loved having her around!  She is energetic and sweet and funny and she even does dishes on a whim which is a real treat! Here she is before her first run since returning home after 18 months.


I have been cooking and crafting and doing all the things I usually blog about.  I have even taken pictures so that I can blog these things.  I just haven't been able to find the time to actually post them yet.  I will though.  I promise.  I have been called to serve in the Relief Society presidency in my church. (The Relief Society was established  in 1842 for women 18 and older and is the oldest and largest women's organization in the world.) Pretty cool huh? I am in charge of weekday activities so I will be posting about those activities.  We are celebrating the birthday of the RS in March.  I have high hopes that it will be a fun celebration and I will share all of the details with you soon!

PS:  My sister Shannon is also serving in the same position in her ward.  I will see  if I can get her to share her ideas and maybe some pictures with us.  I also welcome any ideas you might have.  I would LOVE to hear from you!

Come back soon, 
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...