Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Blog Remodel: A whole new look!

Well, I was warned my free background was going to disappear because the person who designed the background needed to start earning money for her craft.  Totally understand that, but...I did nothing!  I have had such a difficult time finding a minute to tend to this blog.  I really do love sharing here, but I am determined that this blog will not interfere with my family time or other responsibilities in my "real life".  Even though I had been alerted to the impending disappearance of my cute blog header and background I was a little taken aback when I saw my blog recently.  The cute header and background had been removed and it was so...boring.  It looked totally unloved.  Kind of like your children do when their hair is a mess, their clothes are dirty and they need a bath.  Well, I clothed and bathed my dirty little child and it looks SO much better.  Hopefully the changes will inspire me to give my little "blog child" lots of TLC in the coming months.  I hope you will stay with me.  Thank you for your emails and comments.  I have been terrible lately about responding to all of them, but I want you to know that I read every one of them and I am always so excited to see that you are actually visiting this blog and I truly love hearing from you.  I am always so touched that you would take the time to write.

The picture on the blog header is the fabric I have in my craft room. I love this fabric!  It just makes me happy!



Come back soon,

 

2 comments:

Nancy Face said...

I was released from Young Women last summer and called as Nursery Leader (BIG change, haha!), but I sure did love making lesson handouts using your fantastic ideas! My girls thought everything was super cute...so THANKS!

SUZY littlemisssuzyq.blogspot.com said...

Wow Nancy! That IS a big change! I'm so glad that you were able to use some of the things from my blog for your Young Women. That makes me feel so great! Thank you so much for letting me know. Good luck in the Nursery.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...