Friday, March 21, 2014

Honesty Handout




I just had to share this handout that my friend Diane did when we were serving in Young Women together.  This is one talented Lady and I swear she is talented in every facet of life.  No right brain vs left brain for her.  She's got both sides running on all cylinders!  
This lesson was on honesty.  Diane used the following poem in her lesson and then continued with the "spider" theme for her handout.
 I thought it was so clever and the poem is such a good one. 

I no longer have Diane's tag so I made one to go along with this lesson. Print them HERE.

 If you can't find this particular cotton candy you can use anything "spidery".  Have fun.  This is a fun one.



Come back soon,
  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...