Wednesday, April 2, 2014

April Showers Card Challenge




Hi guys,

I ran across this challenge on bittenbythebug2 and thought it looked fun so I entered my own card.  I really don't even know what the heck I'm doing so if it doesn't show up over there it's because I'm clueless. 

 Bittenbythebug2 is a blog that hosts a weekly challenge using a cut from any Cricut cartridge.  Isn't that fun?  It gets you to use cuts you haven't used before and I love that! 

 This weeks challenge is called April Showers. I decided to use this umbrella from the Celebrate With Flourish cartrige.  I have loved every cut I've used from this cartridge.


My Paper is from Die Cuts With A View Citrus selection
My stamp is from stampin' up



Come back soon,
 

9 comments:

Mollie said...

Very pretty card! LOVE that umbrella cut and your papers are lovely! Thanks so much for sharing with us over at BBTB2 this week!

Emily
Mollie's Motif

Sharon said...

Your card is so very pretty Suzy!! I love the umbrella and the papers you used. Great sentiment and little flowers. Thank you so very much for joining our 'April Showers' challenge at BBTB2!!!! :)

moknowsall said...

Great card. I love the Celebate with flourish cartridge but haven't used this one yet

Maureen

Laura Pizz said...

I love your doodling touch on the umbrella! Thanks for joining the BBTB2 challenge!
~Laura @ craftychickscreating.blogspot.com

Caroline said...

Ohhh, I love this swirly umbrella and all the doodling. It adds so much. Your card is phenomenal. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

Brenda said...

Fabulous card! I love that umbrella and love the cuts from this cart too. I also see you used my favorite paper stack by DCWV. lol I'm glad you figured out how to link up with us and look forward to seeing you on more challenges with us. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2 ;-)

Jaren said...

This is a precious card! Thanks for joining us over at Bitten by the Bug!! Great job!

Mayra Duran-Hernandez said...

What a lovely card , wonderful colors and patterns !! Thank you so much for joining us at BBTB2 !

Mayra DTM
Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

SUZY littlemisssuzyq.blogspot.com said...

Thank you all for the comments. I am so glad I found BBTB! You are all so nice! I look forward to participating in more of the challenges and learning from all of you. I checked your blogs out and followed you all.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...