Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Birthday Favor Box and Birthday Card




I was inspired to do this little birthday favor box because of the Birthday Cake Challenge at Bitten  By The Bug 2.  I love these challenges because it forces me to break out and try new cuts on my Cricut.  I also saw another fun challenge. A Flower Challenge at Pause Dream and Enjoy and  I wanted to enter that challenge too...and one more.  The Make It Girly Challenge at Die Cuttin Divas. I am spreading my wings a little bit and hopefully making some new friends.  In reading other people's blogs I keep seeing that they have all these blogger friends and I'm starting to get a little jealous!  HAHA 
I love these little boxes!  I can't wait to take one to a friend filled with some candy, lip gloss, nail polish or even a gift card.  I used Sweet Tooth Boxes for the box (I cut it at 3 3/4")and Art Philosophy for the flower.  The Stamp is from Close to my Heart.

Here is a birthday card I made using a Sizzix Die and a Stampin' Up stamp.  I believe the paper is My Minds Eye.



Check out the links above.  You'll see a ton of cute cards etc.

Come back soon,
 

12 comments:

Georgiana said...

Cute set, especially the treat boxes.

Jaren said...

These are so great! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2!

Mollie said...

Suzy, your boxes are fabulous!!! Nail polish is an awesome idea to give for birthdays - I am always looking for new things to fill my boxes up with! So I am officially going to steal that from you :)
Seriously, your cakes look awesome and your card is super fun! Thanks so much for sharing with us over at BBTB2 this week!

Have a wonderful day!

Emily
Mollie's Motif

Janis PauseDreamEnjoy said...

Great projects! Thank you for Linking Up at Pause Dream Enjoy. ~Janis
Pause Dream Enjoy Page on Facebook

Sharon said...

Love your birthday cake boxes!!! And that flowers are fantastic. Love the card, too. Thank you so very much for joining our 'Cake' challenge at BBTB2 and our 'Flowers' Linky Party at PDE!!!! :)

Caroline said...

These boxes are just sooo cute and adorable. Such an awesome idea to give these to friends with goodies in them. The flowers are so pretty. I love your card idea, too. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

snappy scrappy said...

Just too super cute!!! Love! DT Lee-Ann PDE!!

Suzy said...

Thanks for the nice comments! You all had beautiful projects as well.

Got2BCrafting said...

Love your treat boxes!! And your card is fabulous! :)
Thank you for linking up at the Pause Dream Enjoy Linky Party.
DT-Lori

Pam MacKay said...

Wonderful set of birthday boxes and card! Such a fun design and cheery colors! Thanks for joining BBTB2

Scrapping Girl said...

Wow-these are completely awesome! I want to get them for MY birthday!!!! Great happy colors too! So happy you joined our BBTB2 challenge this week!
:)
Michelle

Daisylove Creations said...

Adorable set, really love those treat boxes!! The colors and paper you used are just beautiful!! Thanks for joining us over at DCD this week :0)
Diana

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...