Thursday, April 10, 2014

Easter Basket tags 2014


Last week I participated in a Cricut Cut challenge over on bittenbythebug2. They were all so sweet with their comments. I was really impressed. This week's challenge was to use any Cricut Cut that is a bunny.  Since Easter is just around the corner  And I hadn't put together Easter baskets yet I thought I'd make my Easter tags using this challenge. It's good to have a deadline because now my baskets are finished and I'm all ready for Easter!
I used the Art Philosophy cartridge for the egg and Four Legged Friends for the bunny. I added google eyes because...well see for yourself. 
See what I mean?  It's downright creepy without the google eyes.
Now I can just sit back and chill till Easter!  Or maybe I'll plan Easter dinner  That's sounds like more fun!

Come back soon,
 

6 comments:

moknowsall said...

Cute tag. I haven't seen this cut before, it turned out cute. I like the google eyes. Thanks for joining bbtb2

Maureen

moknowsall said...

thanks for becoming a follower at moknowsallcrafts.blogspot.com

Maureen

Sharon said...

This is so very cute!!! Love the egg and that darling bunny! Thank you so very much for joining our 'Bunny' challenge at BBTB2!!!! :)

Mayra Duran-Hernandez said...

Very cute and fun !! Thank you so much for joining us at BBTB2 !!

Caroline said...

The googly eyes definitely make your bunny cute! I love the paper and the tags that you made. Soooo cute! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

Brenda said...

OMGoodness, your tag is adorable Suzy! You are on the ball having your Easter goodies all done. lol I think your baskets will be so cute with your tags. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2 ;-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...