Monday, May 5, 2014

Cinco De Mayo Gift Bag




HAPPY CINCO DE MAYO!!!!
Look what I got today from my dear friend Patty!  (With a "Y") I can't even tell you how much I love this lady.
 Chips, Cream Cheese, Chutney's and Salsa con Queso.  SO GOOD!!!
I just thought it was so cute that I had to share!  Delicious too!  Ted and I had some for lunch and the chutneys from Harry and David were so good.  Good thing we got a taste before the boys get home from school this afternoon.  They will devour them!

This would make a fun Teacher Appreciation gift don't you think?!  Doesn't need to be a Cinco De Mayo gift.  Who doesn't love chips and salsa any time of year?

PS:  I recognize that darling card as one of Patti's (with an "I") beautiful creations.  I have the most creative and sweet friends on the planet.

Hope you have a great day!

Come back soon,
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...