Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Eat, Drink and be Scary Plaque




The challenge this week at Bitten By the Bug 2 is to use a Cricut cut witches hat. I decided to enter this plaque that I made using the Wrap it Up cartridge.  I love this pretty little witch. I have wanted to use this darling cut since I first saw it.
I definitely prefer the cutesy Halloween things to the gruesome ones, so this little vignette is my "scary " contribution to my Halloween Decor this year. To make the plaque I attached a piece of Halloween background paper to a wooden board, sanded and inked the edges and then I cut the witch and the sentiment out of vinyl. I finished it up with a black bow to which I added a little green tulle.

Are you loving this season? Isn't this time of year great?  We don't have to be sad that the holidays are over after Halloween because Thanksgiving is right around the corner and then when that is finished… Christmas! Yep, this is a great time of year! Hope you are enjoying it.

Head over to Bitten By the Bug 2 and check out the other projects. There are some super cute ones.

Come back soon,
  

7 comments:

Brenda said...

I love, love, love your plaque! So cute and so fun. Your vignette is awesome and yes, I love this time of year. Halloween is my favorite holiday along with the season fall. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2 ;-)

Sharon said...

Great project Suzy!!! Love your plaque. And I love your Halloween Display. Thank you so very much for joining our 'Be Witching Hat' challenge at BBTB2!!!! :)

Caroline said...

This is a very festive home decor project. I also really love this witch image. This is one stylin' witch.

Mayra Duran-Hernandez said...

Very fun and spooky home decor !!!! Thank you so much for sharing with us at BBTB2 !!!
Hugs,
Mayra

Scrapping Girl said...

This is darling! Love the fun decor-makes a great little spot for halloween! Your witch looks very cool and stylish with her awesome hat! Thanks for joining our BBTB2 challenge this week.
:)
Michelle

Jamie | anderson + grant said...

This is such a cute idea! Perfect Halloween decoration!

moknowsall said...

Congrats for winning project of the week at BBTB. Great witch and love the lettering. I too prefer the cute Halloween, I'll take a little princess over a goblin any day!

Maureen at BBTB

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...