Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year 2015




Happy new year from beautiful San Diego! Have you ever noticed that when ever you're watching a program and San Diego is mentioned the narrator always refers to it as, "Beautiful San Diego"?  Well, I have no problem with that because I happen to think that this is one of the most beautiful cities on earth! 
I am here on an after Christmas getaway with Ted. It is as beautiful as ever! Not only do I love the beauty of this city, but also the peace and serenity I always seem to feel here.
The start of a new year combined with the relaxed pace of this trip has afforded me the opportunity to think about the upcoming year and what I want to accomplish.  I have fitness goals and spiritual goals I am already working on. I am recommitting on those goals but not really making new ones. Actually, one of my desires for 2015 is to put more time into this little blog of mine. It brings me much joy to be able to share the things I make, the things I learn and the things I find with all of you. I really want to post more often and to take better quality pictures. I find myself hurridly snapping pictures on my cell phone almost as an afterthought, but I have a nice camera and I am going to make a point of taking pictures that are better quality. I can't promise that I won't revert back to my iPhone now and then, but I'm really going to try harder!




I also want to thank you for your comments and emails. My favorite part of blogging is hearing from you. I know it takes time and effort and that does not go unnoticed by me. I am always so excited to see a message from one of you waiting in my inbox.

I hope that the year 2015 will be a great one for us all!  Good luck with your resolutions! I hope you'll visit me here often.


Come back soon,
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...