Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Snowman/Snowball Christmas Centerpiece



I had several of these little snowballs left over from when I made this wreath.  I just love these little guys!  I really wanted to use them for something and this is what I came up with. I bought the snowballs after Christmas on a great sale at Bennion's in Kaysville,  they have them right now, but they are 10 dollars for half a dozen.  These are soft and sparkly, but you could make them out of Styrofoam balls from the dollar store.

I got the vase (about 12" tall) at a local thrift store for about three dollars. I wrapped a small strand of Christmas lights around the pine wreaths and nestled the vase inside. It fit perfectly! It was so simple and easy, but I love it!  



It sits on a little chest that I have in my entryway. The perfect greeting for Christmas guests. 

Come back soon,







No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...