Monday, December 1, 2014

Thanksgiving 2014




I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!  I LOVE this holiday SO much!  My daughter Hayley and I started out the day running a 10k.  Hayley is an excellent runner, but stayed back to run with her out of shape mom. She told me stories from her mission and kept giving me words Of love and encouragement to keep me pumped up. She was probably exhausted by the time we were through. I love her so much. What a blessing to have such an angel for a daughter!  It was so great to turn the last corner and see my husband, family and in-laws waiting there at the finish line for us. Family is the best! 
Look at the cool medal we earned!

Dinner was delicious!  I made my first crème brûlée. It was yummy!  
I forgot to take a picture so here's a terrible cropped out pic.  HAHA HERE is the recipe I used.  It was yummy, creamy and EASY!  If you don't have a torch you can cook them under the broiler.  1 Tablespoon was too much sugar.  It made the top a little to thick for my taste. I'll use less next time. 
Each place had one of these pillow boxes filled with chocolate.
I have so many things to be grateful for!  I hope your day was filled with friends family and delicious food!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...