Thursday, January 29, 2015

Dohn't You Want To Be My Valentine?



Kade's class Valentines are done!  SUPER EASY!!!
I bought this bag of mini Play-Doh at Smith's (Kroger's).  They come 15 to a bag.
I bought these boxes at Dollar Tree.  There were 10 to a package. 


I simply printed the tags, (Print the tags HERE) adhered them to the front of the box, added some shredded paper, put a tub of play-Doh in the box and tied with some ribbon.  I also added a heart sticker to the back to cover up the little feet.  EASY, EASY, EASY!!!  If you can't find these boxes you can you use any box or a cellophane bag. 
 
I may add some candy, but the Play-Doh smell is pretty strong so I won't add anything edible till the last minute.

Come back soon,
  




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...