Friday, January 23, 2015

Pumpkin Custard Cups

 
I've always had an issue with the term "Easy as Pie ".  What's so easy about it? I mean cake or cookies are definitely easier to make. Maybe I've misunderstood the saying all these years. Perhaps it's actually referring to the act of eating the pie and If that's the case then I'm in complete agreement. Pie is easy to eat for sure. Especially pumpkin pie which is my very favorite!  

If you love Pumpkin pie, but don't enjoy making pie crust then I have a recipe that will forever change your life! It is delicious and it's SO EASY!!!  The taste and texture are perfection!
I just adapted the pumpkin pie recipe that is on the McCormick Pumpkin Pie Spice bottle. 
ingredients
  • 1 15 ounce can pumpkin
  • 1 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 tablespoon McCormick® Pumpkin Pie Spice

    Mix all ingredients until smooth. 

    Pour into ramekins. (Mine  held 1/2 cup and I filled 6) 

    Place ramekins in a 9"X13" baking pan. 
    Fill pan with 1" of water. 

    Bake @ 425* for 25 minutes. Let cool for about 1/2 hour then refrigerate. 

    Serve with whipped cream or Cool Whip. 

    Go to littlemisssuzyq.blogspot.com and leave a comment thanking Suzy for changing your life. : )
    Come back soon,
      

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...