Friday, March 20, 2015

Relief Society Birthday Gift-For your tired tootsies and your loving hands





Are you looking for an inexpensive gift for the sisters in your Relief Society? This is what we are giving them this year.
The tag reads, "For your tired "tootsies" and your loving hands that are constantly serving others… Please pamper yourself!!"  


I started with these little favor boxes that I bought at dollar tree.  They come 12 to a package and cost $1.00.  I added a 3" x 3" square of scrap of paper on the front and the back and then folded the box.
I then filled it about half full with crinkled paper that I also bought at the dollar tree.


 I added a lotion. (We bought ours through Mary Kay, but you can find some nice lotion at the dollar store too.)  I added a handful of Tootsie Rolls. Then I just added a tag. I chose to stick the tag on the front of the box, but you could always hang it from the handles with ribbon.
 I have a printable labels for you HERE. I omitted our names for you. You can just write your name in yourself. To finish it up I just added some ribbon...and that's that.

Come back soon,
  




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...