Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Beautiful Cream and Gold Vintage Wedding.




My nephew Bridger and his new wife Tori got married this weekend! It was so beautiful! I just had to share. Simple, elegant and classy.  


First of all, look at this dress!  I love it. It was refreshingly different and so feminine.  Tori is so pretty and this dress seemed to suit her perfectly. Simply beautiful!  And check out the darling bride's maids!  I am loving the new trend of the bride's maids dresses coordinating, but not "matching".  They are all wearing cream dresses, but each dress is a little different. My daughters have been bride's maids in weddings and were given a color and then went and found their own dress. They loved that! this way they were able to find a dress that suits their style and body type. I'm assuming that is the case with Tori's bride's maids too. 
Don't you think this bridal bouquet is gorgeous?!  Again, I love the simple elegance.
These are the bride's maid's bouquets.
I thought these place cards at the luncheon were nice. My sister (in law) Tammy made these using a 4 x 3 piece of craft card stock.  She scored them down the middle to make the fold crisp.  Using double-sided tape she secured a piece of cream-colored lace.  The bow and pearl are attached using hot glue and the whole thing is finished off with a clear label with the guest's name.  I love the idea a having place cards.  It was so nice to be able to be seated with the rest of the family and I felt so welcome seeing my name waiting there for me.
Tori's Sister-in-law did all of the flowers.  
Isn't this cake beautiful? I love the glittered layer.

Bridger and Tori are so cute and in love! Best wishes to you both! And welcome to the family Tori!


Come back soon,

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...