Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Happy Anniversary Card



Today I am sharing the anniversary card I made for the challenge over at Bitten By the Bug 2. 
I have been dying to make a card made from this Sizzix Flip-it's Diecut set. I thought it looks a little complicated, but it wasn't complicated at all. It was super easy just cut and fold on the score lines.
My heart, Circle, and frame are all cut from the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge.
My paper is the from the American Crafts LetterBox collection. My photography is definitely lacking because these pictures don't do the card justice. This is one of my favorite cards that I've made. It turned out really cute.
Be sure to head over to the bittenbythebug2 challenge and see all of the awesome entries there. 



Thank you for visiting and come back soon,
                                                                    



5 comments:

Glenda said...

Pretty! Love the card style and the Cricut cuts! Wonderful papers! Thank you for visiting!

Glenda's Cards

Sharon said...

Great card Suzy!! Love the pattern papers!! Thank you so very much for joining our 'Wedding/Anniversary Challenge' at BBTB2!!!! :)

Brenda said...

I am loving your swing card Suzy! The papers are fabulous and I love the die cuts you used. I think it is just beautiful and I'm sure it look even more beautiful in person. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2 ;-)

moknowsall said...

I love this style of cards, yet I don't make because I too, think they look complicated. Wonderful card and colors. thanks for joining us at bbtb2 this week.

maureen

Caroline said...

Both of your cards are just awesome. I love the paper combos and the swing cards. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...