Tuesday, June 23, 2015

You Are Berry Sweet Gift Tag


 
I'm participating in the Bitten By The Bug 2 challenge today with this "Berry Sweet" gift tag. The challenge is to use a food Cricut cut.  The cartridges I used are Preserves and Spring Cottage.  I used the project file on cricket design studio by Laura Richie to create my little crate full of strawberry gift boxes. I duplicated her idea of using the Swiss dots embossing folder and twine on my tag. I added a sentiment that I printed onto white card stock and attached to the crate.

Print Tags HERE.



I can't wait to fill the little boxes with treats and give it to a sweet friend.

Be sure to check out all of the cute things that other bloggers have designed for this challenge HERE.  

Come back soon,
 

I WON

6 comments:

Caroline said...

Oh how adorable. These tags are so cute. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

Sharon said...

Your basket of strawberries and tags are most fabulous!! Thank you so very much for joining our 'Food Challenge' at BBTB2!!!! :)

Susan Edwards said...

Suzy this project is adorable. Love that basket of 3D strawberries and the little tags. You did such a good job on the food challenge. Thank you for joining us at BBTB2 this week!!
Susan

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

So sweet!!! Love your berries! Thank you for joining us at BBTB2!

moknowsall said...

love your berries, you make me want some right now. Congrats on winning project of the week at BBTB2.

Maureen

Glenda said...

Love the strawberries and basket, Suzy! Great job! Congrats on winning Project of the Week at BBTB2!

Glenda's Cards

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...