Sunday, November 29, 2015

Believe Christmas Ornament This Year's Neighbor Gift



I have my Christmas Neighbor Gifts all ready to go.  In fact, I actually finished them on October 22. Can you believe it?  This is definitely a record for me!  

I made these ornaments  using a dollar store see through bulb,
 some jingle bells (also from the dollar store) 

and a vinyl snowflake and the word "Believe" cut using my Cricut.  (If you don't have a Cricut you can still make these using vinyl cut from someone who cuts vinyl in your community.)
  
These were really easy and inexpensive.  I even made my own box that fits them perfectly from a 12x12 piece of card stock.  I used this wonderful tool.

I even have videos of the entire process to make it even easier.  

Making the ornament

Preparing the box

Assembling the box

Print the tags HERE


I think these turned out cute and they were fun to make.  I can't wait to give them out! I hope you'll give them a try.


Merry Christmas
Come back soon,
 

2 comments:

RuthAnne Strong said...

What a cute idea!! I love it!

Suzy Q said...

Thank you so much Ruth Ann. They were super easy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...