Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Christmas Gift Tags 2015



I love beautifully wrapped presents!  I love the way they look under the tree and I want the would-be recipient to get crazy excited every time they look at it under the tree.  The wrapping doesn't have to be complicated or over the top (but that's fun too!) but nice paper, a big  ribbon or bow and a cute tag make all the difference. 
This is what I came up with this year.  I made it with my Cricut Explore!  This machine has improved my life immensely!  I LOVE IT!!!  

 This was very easy to cut and put together. Here is my SVG file so you can easily make it with your Cricut Explore.
 How did I get the recipients name on the tag without spoiling the design?  I just used my handy DYMO label maker and stuck in on the back. And it's easy to peel off if I want to reuse it!
I even have a little video demonstration to show you how I put it together.


Have fun giving your gifts this year.  I love it!

Have a 
Merry Christmas &

Come back soon,
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...