Monday, January 25, 2016

Prayers for Darrin

I love my sister!  If you follow this blog then you have read about Shannon. She is sweet and generous and funny and loves all things crafty!  She make beautiful cards!  She has also had more than her fair share of hardship. 
Shannon's husband, Darrin is a very talented drafter, but with the troubled economy we have had the last several years he has had a hard time finding and then keeping a job. He was part of a massive layoff from his company here in Utah and after many months of being unemployed found a job in Montana. I was so thrilled that they were able to find work, but it was so hard to say goodbye to her. 


Shannon's family lived barely a year in Montana before Darrin's company had to layoff several employees and with Darrin being the most recently hired, he was the first to go. After another several weeks of looking, Darrin finally found work in Phoenix. The family arrived in Arizona on Thanksgiving 2015. Darrin started work and all was going well until Darrin ended up in the hospital with an stomach perforation caused by an ulcer. He is in the ICU fighting for his life. He is septic and that is affecting his kidneys. They have him ready for dialysis, but so far he is doing enough that he hasn't had to start it.  He is fighting for his life and he is only 44 years old. 



I have been here in AZ with Shannon since Friday. I could not bear the thought of her going through this alone. I'm grateful that I have been able to be here with her, but I will probably be going home tomorrow.



The reason I am posting about this is that we could use your prayers.  Darrin needs a miracle. Please pray for him. ❤️❤️❤️. I know God is there and that He hears our prayers. I know He loves us all and that He is mindful of us. He is aware if our trials and hardships and if it is His will that Darrin lives I know that God will heal him.  



Much love,
Suzy xoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sending Prayers & keeping your family in my thoughts.

Suzy Q said...

Thank you so much for your prayers. It means so much to me.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...