Tuesday, May 24, 2016

The Lipstick that is Changing My Life!

OK, I'm pretty excited to share this with you all!  Many of you have been following my blog for several years.  My blog has always been free! Everything is free. It's all about sharing the things I love! Well, I have discovered something new to share with you.  I absolutely love it and I'm excited to tell you about it and if I could give it with you for free I would definitely do it.
I have a friend who started sharing videos and post on Facebook showing an amazing new lipstick but she had discovered.  She showed videos of her kissing her children and eating Chick-fil-A sandwiches without smearing, smudging or fading her lipstick. I was intrigued. I contacted her and ordered some lipstick and waited impatiently for this miracle make up to become a part of my life. 
I was not disappointed! In fact, I became obsessed!  I wanted to try another color and then another.  This stuff actually lived up to its promises. This stuff does not budge. It is beautiful and I kept ordering more. Finally my friend suggested that maybe I should sell it to support my habit.  I laughed it off because that's just not me. I've never sold anything. 

I got thinking about how much I love the lipstick and how much fun it would be to be surrounded by it and to be talking about it and trying new colors and SHARING it with my friends.  Finally I decided to do it. I got so excited and decided to sign up.  I started telling my friends about it, I made a group on Facebook, and the orders started coming in.  I realized I was not selling lipstick, it was selling itself!  I haven't even had a party yet and I've sold SO MUCH lipstick!

I have been selling lipstick now for 3 1/2 weeks.  I am having a blast and now I am sharing it with you.  The company is called GeneSense and the lipstick is called LipSense.  It is just starting to take off. I mean it's just crazy how popular this is becoming.  I feel so fortunate to be a part of this. I am on the bottom floor of something big.
Like I said, I am having fun! I would love to share this lipstick with you.  I am not trying to put food on my table.  I don't need to do this. I am doing this for a fun so NO PRESSURE!  If you are interested email me, join my Facebook group and try out this amazing color. Change your life!  Who knows, you may even want to become a distributor like me. I would love to have you on my team. Or just come and see what all the fun is about.
I have a giveaway going on right now for a free starter kit. (55.00 value) It ends Friday so join now.  Just click on the picture below and follow the instructions to enter. I
I hope you'll come join me. HERE

Come back soon,
Suzy






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...