Tuesday, September 6, 2016

I Have Loved Serving With You! Handout


I was recently released from my calling in the Women's organization (Relief Society) presidency in my church. When you are called to serve in these organizations you become really close to those you are serving with. We shed a few tears and then move on to other callings and build close relationships with new people.  That's kind of the "Circle of Life" we live in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.  It's so great!  Our circle of close friends grows as WE grow and change.

My new calling is one I serve in with my husband so that is fun and we are enjoying it!  We are serving as the Young Single Adult leaders.  We are kind of taking care of and keeping track of the 18-30 year-olds who are single.  We teach a Gospel Doctrine class each Sunday. We are loving it!

After being released my sweet friend Kelli brought me the cutest set of serving utensils and a nice note.  In the note she wrote, "I enjoyed serving with you."  I thought that was so cute!  I decided to make a label and share it with all of you.


This is so very easy!  You don't even have to cook anything!  Just find some cute serving utensils, print and cut the tags and attach them. Easy as pie!  Actually, I can think of so many things that are easier than pie, but...

Print the tags HERE!

Good luck wherever you serve!  Enjoy it and those you serve with!



Come back soon,

Suzy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...