Friday, March 17, 2017

Paris Fashion Week Make Up Trends

 Image may contain: 1 person, closeupI'm not sure how many of you know that I started a new adventure back in May, but I am having so much fun and this has turned out to be a way bigger deal than I had ever imagined.

When I signed up to be a distributor for SeneGence (LipSense) I did it so I could get as many LipSense lipstick colors as I wanted at 50% off. Then my friends wanted it and then I started a Facebook group Facebook.com/groups/SuzysSmooches and here I sit less than a year later with over 100 people on my team, actually making money, (I mean, more than you would think $$$) and I am loving it!

 I love helping my "girls" find success and skills they didn't know they had. I love helping them earn extra money for their families, I love meeting new friends and I love the extra money it has brought my family. 

My blog has always been about what I am doing. This is what I'm doing now so I will be posting on this blog occasionally about beauty tips and beautiful colors and magic lipstick and cosmetics that stay put all day, but we are just going to have fun and I am going to try to share some valuable beauty tips with you that I have learned.  I will also continue to share crafts and party ideas and recipes and whatever else I am up to. I hope you will join me. 

My Facebook group Facebook.com/groups/suzysSmooches has helped me overcome a lot of my internet shyness. I will be Sharing how-to videos and much more of my personality here. No more "Pinterest perfect" life. Because it's not! 

 Today I want to share the upcoming make up trends from Fashion Week in Paris. I love these romantic, classic looks. This is the best make up I've ever used. And you can get anything you see from me. Just contact me on Facebook, email or comment if you want anything. 
Image may contain: 1 person, closeup
I used the products mentioned in this post. I'll Mark the ones I used with an *
Either way, let me know what you think of these trends. 

Best Beauty Trends from Paris Fashion Week


Paris Fashion week took place this month and turned out some of the upcoming season’s hottest makeup trends: 

1. Glossy Berry Lips
Berry
Plum
Napa*

A trending look on the runways from Fashion Week was a clean, glowing and minimalistic look with one exception- a berry lip color painted on and sealed with a glossy top coat. Berry, Plum, and Napa are the go-to colors here.

2. Statement Brows


Well-defined, statement brows are here to stay this season. To fill in your brows or give them a boost in the appearance of fullness and shape, go for liquid BrowSense, or crème to powder *ShadowSense in a shade that matches your brows.

3. Touches of Burgundy
Mulled Wine
Mulberry, Garnet, Sandstone Pearl*
Dusty Rose

Dramatic touches of burgundy in makeup were paired with romantic braids on the runway. Use ShadowSense in shades of Mulberry, Garnet, Sandstone Pearl; on lips try Mulled Wine and Dusty Rose LipSense.

4. Pink Flushed Cheeks*


Feminine pink blush was seen swept across the entire cheekbone- from apple to temple. *BlushSense in Cherry, Pouty Pink, Toasted Rose or ShadowSense in Mulberry or Pink Frost would work great. Buff and blend with a brush for the most natural effect.

5. Golden Eyes
Gold Shimmer

Gold Shimmer & Bronze Shimmer

Touches of metallics were seen all over this fashion week’s runways! Blend Gold Shimmer and Bronze Shimmer ShadowSense on your eye, or use as eyeliner with an angled brush. Silver Shimmer ShadowSense also looks gorgeous swept under the eye or used to highlight the inside corners of eyes.

Come back soon,
          Suzy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...