Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Chicken Chile Tacos.

Well, dinner was a HUGE hit tonight!
I came up with this simple taco recipe because I wanted to make something easy, healthy and delicious. 
About 80% of what I cook is done in a crock pot!  I love the convenience of it and I love food cooked slow and low!  Tender and hearty!

This isn't even so much a recipe as it is an idea. 

1. Cook your meat of choice in your sauce of choice in the slow cooker on low for 4-6 hours. 

2. Remove chicken from pot and shred. 

3. Return chicken to pot and add taco seasoning. 

4. Cook an additional 30 min or so. 

Serve in your favorite shell and top with your favorite taco toppings. ---yummy!
Easy as pie!--actually, easier than pie. Way, way easier than pie!  :)

Come back soon,
SUZY



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...