Friday, May 12, 2017

I am so not cool! Sometimes I hear things made fun of and think to myself, "I actually like that". And sometimes the things that are SO trendy just don't make it into my heart.
I like music.-all music. (OK, almost all music.) I don't care if it's totally uncool. If a Justin Bieber song I like comes on the radio, I will turn that baby up full blast and sing at the top of my lungs! If it's Opera-same!
And clothes??? If it's not comfortable, forget it! Comfort first is my style.
ROSE GOLD. I just don't get it. What is the big deal? Seems like everyone is going CRAZY over it and I'm over here thinking, "What? Why?"
Don't worry though. I'm not judging anyone who wears it. And it's just not my thing. But then again I am not the fashion police. Not even close!
So go ahead and wear your rose gold and your fancy clothes and listen to cool music. I'll just stay at home in my pajamas and listen to the carpenters.😂😂😂
NERD ALERT!!!🤓🤓🤓
Is there something you don't like that everyone else seems to love? Please share so I don't feel like I'm the only one.

Come back soon,
SUZY

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...