Thursday, June 1, 2017

Good Morning Summer



Can you believe it's June? IT'S SUMMER!!! OK, Summer's not officially here till the 21st according to the calendar, but the calendar is always behind on these things. Am I right? What fun things do you have planned this summer?

I love that every season has its own pace. The changing colors of autumn inspire personal changes as well. New goals, a more organized and regimented schedule and commitment to better ourselves seem to come naturally this time of year.

I absolutely love the first real snowfall of the winter! As the snowflakes meander to the earth they bring with them a peace and a promise of Christmas celebrations, beatiful pastel snowscapes and evenings at home by the fireplace. There is definitely another side of winter though. and it's not awesome! Once January starts the charm wears off. Everything looks dead and gray, The days are short, ITS COLD and I am over it!

Enter Spring. Spring is hope, new beginnings, LIFE! Color trickles back little by little and before you know it everything is in bloom! It even smells great! Spring even seems to grow people. The neighbors you haven't seen all winter are working their yards and exercising their bodies and it's just wonderful!

And now it's summer! Summer moves at a much more relaxed pace. (At least for me.) No more concerns about carpools, homework assignments, or stringent schedules. It's time to relax and play! Swimming pools, barbecues and vacations are just a few of the things that I love about summer! Kade's last day of school is tomorrow. I get the same "last day of school" feeling today as I did when I was a kid! I LOVE IT!!!

☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️
Come back soon,
Suzy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...